Campagnolo Super Record UltraTorque 12 Speed Chainset
The new Super Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset: an intense concentration of innovation that results in the greatest possible stiffness and precision in derailing, whilst providing a dedicated aerodynamic “super design”.
The new carbon fibre Super Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset has been made lighter on the inside through Campagnolo Hollow Technology, which uses the Ultra-Torque bracket system with a titanium axle to transfer all of the force the athlete applies to the pedal to the drivetrain. The new Super Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimises the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimetres, without affecting the Q factor, which remains constant at 145.5 millimetres thanks to the new hand crank design.
SUPER RECORD 12X2 SPEED CRANKSET
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New design, same dimensions
- The right-hand crank arms are coupled two by two in the zones subject to a greater force applied by the cyclist
- Unchanged Q Factor (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fibre hand cranks, titanium axle and aluminium chainrings
- Symmetrical inner chainring teeth
- Optimised design for every chainring combination
- Double wheel sizing standards
- Superficial treatment of the chainrings for a longer lifespan
- X.P.S.S.™ Extreme Performance Shifting System
- MPS™ Micro Precision Shifting System